Last updated: December 12, 2021
Your privacy is very important to us. The Feel Good Shop and its related companies (collectively, (“Feel Good Shop” or the “Company” or “We” or “Our”) wants to make your experience on the Internet as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the Internet’s vast array of information, tools, and opportunities with complete confidence.
Feel Good Shop collects information in different ways from its Visitors and Patients and Users who access the various parts of our Site and/or App. We use this information primarily to provide a customized experience as you use our Site and/or App, and also to collect, transfer, manipulate, store, and disclose for purposes of measuring and improving our Site and App and to send you information about our Site and/or App or to advertise additional services to you.
We hold our customers in the highest regards and are dedicated to providing the best experience. In order to offer an enjoyable and premium experience on our Services, we collect information which can personally identify you (e.g., name, address and email) and information that is about you but that does not identify you individually (e.g., aggregate information on the number and frequency of visits to various pages of the Site)
We receive information about you from various sources, including: (i) from information that you provide to us through your registration and use of the Services through your user account on the Services (your “Account”); (ii) your use of the Services generally; and (iii) from third party websites and services.
From time to time, Feel Good Shop may notify Users of new products, announcements, upgrades and updates. Users may opt-out of these promotional mailings by sending an email with their name to: info@TheFeelGood.Shop. Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time.
2. Information Collected
We collect information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Services, as well as to communicate directly with you. We may also send you service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, change or updates to features of the Website or App, technical and security notices). We would like to use your data to inform you about our products and services and, if applicable, to ask you about them. Of course, participation in such activities is voluntary. If you do not wish to take part, you can notify us at any time so that we can exclude your data accordingly. You can find further information on the relevant page of the Site and/or App.
When you interact with us through the Website and App, we may collect information from you as follows:
- Account Information: Users may be asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our Services and create an Account such as name, address, telephone number, location, feedback and reviews, billing information (such as a credit card number), birth date, and the type of personal computer being used to access the Site and/or App. The personal information collected from Users during the registration process is used to manage each Users Feel Good Shop account. This information is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances.
- Public Content: The information that you contribute through or post on the Websites or Services is intended for public consumption, including your reviews, tips, photos, videos, check-ins, comments, likes, posts, events, bookmarks, friends, lists, compliments, and basic User Account profile information. We may display this information through the Websites or Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third-party sites and services.
Feel Good Shop may also hold other details from your social networking user profiles (e.g., Facebook), if you have provided those user identities to Feel Good Shop, including, without limitation, your usernames, passwords, birth date, friends, personal interests, gender, education and occupation. Information, which you add to your online public identities, is accessible on the World Wide Web, which is a public domain. You use the Site and/or app and post content at your own risk. You should be aware that if you delete the Site and/or app from, for example, your Facebook Apps, or you cancel your registration with Feel Good Shop or make private information, which you have previously made public on any social networking system, some information may remain on public cache databases, including Feel Good Shop’s If you become aware of any information, which you wish to remove, please notify Feel Good Shop at info@TheFeelGood.Shop and we will take all reasonable steps to remove it. We may be obligated to disclose your personal information in very special circumstances such as when we are required to do so by law or in other special cases, as described below.
- Newsletters: Our Site can be used to subscribe to newsletters. The data provided during the newsletter registration will be used only for the purposes of sending out the newsletter, provided you have not consented to other use. You can cancel the subscription at any time by using the unsubscribe option provided in the newsletter.
- Voluntary Customer Surveys: We may periodically conduct both business and individual customer surveys. We encourage all Users to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the types of products and services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information and responses will remain strictly confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party. Participation in our customer surveys is entirely voluntary.
We may take the information we receive from individuals responding to our Customer Surveys and combine (or aggregate) it with the responses of other Users we may have, to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions (such as gender, age, residence, hobbies, education, employment, industry sector, or other demographic information). We then use the aggregated information to improve the quality of our services to you, and to develop new services and products. This aggregated, non-personally identifying information may be shared with third parties.
Personal Information automatically collected
We and our third party partners (if any), may automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our Website or App, use our Service, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, file information and similar technologies. For example, we automatically collect Personal Information as follows:
- General Usage Data: Generally, the Services automatically collect usage information, such as the pages that you visit on our website, the date of your visit, server type, the operating system, browser number and frequency of visitors to the Website. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Services so that we can analyze and improve them.
- Domain and IP Address Information and Other Browser Information: We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Services, including your IP address and cookie information, browser type, operating system, web pages viewed while visiting our site, links clicked, length of time spent on our Services, and reference website from which you accessed the Website or App. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Services (for example, what links you have clicked on) and to provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising. These cookies do not contain or track sensitive information such as your payment information.
- Apps Information: When you download and use the mobile App, we will automatically receive certain information, about our products that are connected to the App, your mobile device and your usage of the App, such as the device operating system and version and information regarding your use of the App, including the time spent using the App, which features of the App you access and use, and error messages you receive. However, the App does not collect specific identifying information about you. Such information may include identification and pairing information to connect with one of our products, log files, modes, settings, durations, error rates, and other information that may be useful to enhance the connectivity between a compatible product and the App. We also may collect information from the App such as your device type, machine or mobile device identification number, geo-location, time zone, language setting, browser type, and IP address. We do not link this device usage information to your personal information in our systems and this information is transmitted in an anonymous form and in an encrypted manner.
- Non-Identifiable Information: When you interact with the Services, we receive and store certain personal, non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. We may store this information and we may use it and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Website or App, the number of visitors to each page of our Website and App, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Information is available or used in this process.
- Aggregated Personal Information: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve our users, we collect statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Services (“Aggregate Information”). Some of this information may be derived from Personal Information. The Aggregate Information may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregate data with affiliates, agents, business partners and potential investors. This Aggregate Information is not Personal Information and does not identify you, your Account or your web browser personally.
3. Our Use of Your Personal Information and Other Information
We utilize information that is collected in various ways. Information collected helps our efforts to advance our Visitors’ and Users online experience when visiting and using our Services, including accessibility, improving content, customer service, and overall Service satisfaction. In addition, we use information that we collect to assist with product development efforts, response to mandated legal notices, to provide you with products or services you request from us, to improve your overall experience with the Services, for internal analytics purposes, to troubleshoot technical difficulties and errors, to notify you about changes to our Services, and in any other way we may describe to you at the time you provide the information. Feel Good Shop and any subsidiaries and affiliates (the “Feel Good Shop Related Companies”) may also use your Personal Information and other personally non-identifiable information collected through the Sites and Apps to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services and to better understand our users.
Some products and services may be offered to Users in conjunction with an affiliate, independent contractor seller or non-affiliated partner using publicly available information. In some instances, to provide Users some of these products and services, the partner may need to collect and maintain personal information. In these instances, you will be notified before any such data is collected or transferred and may decide not to use that particular service or feature.
Additionally, our partners may have advertisements or co-branded Web Pages that are cosponsored by an affiliate, independent contractor seller, or non-affiliated partner. Feel Good Shop may share non-identifying and aggregate information (except as described above), but not personal information, with such partners in order to administer the co-branded products or services offered.
In instances where Feel Good Shop and a partner jointly promote the Site and/or App, we may provide the partner certain personal information, such as the name, e-mail address, age, and username of persons who subscribed to the Site and/or App as a result of the joint promotion for the sole purpose of allowing us and the partner to assess the results of the promotion. However, in this instance, personal information may not be used by the partner for any other purpose. We may also generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from personal information Users provided during registration (such as the total number, but not the names, of Users). As explained in more detail below, we may use this aggregated and non-identifying information to sell advertisements that appear on the Site and/or App.
4. Our Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We consider your Personal Information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. It is Feel Good Shop’s policy not to use or share the personal information about Users in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. There are, however, circumstances in which we may share your Personal Information with certain third parties without further notice to you, including:
- Public Information: Some of your activity on and through the Services is public by default, such as content you have posted publicly on the Website, App or through social media pages or blogs. If you choose to provide Personal Information using certain public features of the Services, then that information may be publicly available. Please do not share any private information in the public areas of the Services.
- Information Shared with Our Agents: We may sometimes hire other parties or vendors to perform certain tasks on our behalf (our “Agents”) which may include identifying and serving advertisements, providing mailing services, providing financial services, web hosting, or providing analytic services. For example, we may provide your personal information to a credit card processing company like PayPal to process your payment if using or participating in as a User on the Site and/or App. This sharing is only done when those Agents are performing functions solely on our behalf and they are not permitted to store such information except as needed to perform our work or as required by law.
- Information Disclosed Pursuant to Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Information Disclosed Due to Legal Requirements or for Our Protection or the Protection of Others: THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MAY BE HIGHLY REGULATED BY VARIOUS GOVERNING AGENCIES. IT MAY BECOME NECESSARY TO SHARE THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT WITH SUCH AGENCIES TO COMPLY WITH LAWS, A JUDICIAL PROCEEDING, COURT ORDER, OR OTHER LEGAL REQUESTS. We may also disclose your Personal Information if we believe it is necessary to (i) satisfy any legal obligation or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms of Service, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect our rights, property or safety, our users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
- Aggregate Information: We may share Aggregate Information with our partners, service providers and other persons with whom we conduct business. This Aggregate Information does not identify you personally.
5. How you can access and correct your personal information or remove material you no longer wish to be accessible via the Site
If you wish to access and correct any personal information that we hold about you, or remove any material you have placed on the Site and/or the App or which is accessible on the Site via any other of your online identities, please contact us at info@TheFeelGood.Shop and we will respond to your request as soon as possible in writing or other means necessary as soon as possible and in accordance with applicable law whether and what personal data relating to you has been stored by us. In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
Be aware, however, that in the event you modify your personal information that we hold about you, we may need to run another pre-verification check on you. You can also access, correct and/or delete some of the information we hold about you directly on the Site and/or the App (for example, your profiles and identities information) by logging into your account on Feel Good Shop. Please note that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases and that residual data may remain on backup media or for other reasons. Also, any public postings or other communications you have made on the Websites or Services such as in forums or blogs cannot generally be removed. When you edit your personal information or change your preferences on the Websites or Services, information that you remove may persist internally for our own administrative purposes.
You may cancel or modify marketing communications you receive from us by following the instructions contained within our promotional e-mails or in some cases by logging into your User Account and changing your communication preferences. This will not affect subsequent subscriptions, and if your opt-out preferences are limited to certain types of e-mails, the opt-out will be so limited. Subsequent or different subscriptions will remain unaffected. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your User Account or use of our Websites or Services, such as administrative and service announcements, and these transactional User Account messages may be unaffected even if you choose to opt out from receiving our marketing communications.
Some of your user information and data you upload to the Site and/or App, such as Social Media Analytics Platforms are password-protected for your privacy and security. We take other reasonable steps to secure your personal information, and to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorized access or modification. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technological developments. Although Feel Good Shop uses commercially reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information, the Internet is inherently nonsecure and we cannot guarantee that the Site and/or the App or your information is secure (“hacker-proof”). When your personal information is no longer required by Feel Good Shop, we destroy or permanently de-identify the information within one (1) year of the date that you terminate your account on Feel Good Shop or there is no activity on your account. In the event of a breach, we will promptly notify you.
7. “Cookies” and How Our Company Uses Them
By using our website, you consent to the use and storage of cookies on your end device. However, you can also view our website without cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can prevent cookies from being saved on your end device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. You can delete cookies stored on your end device at any time. The exact instructions for how to do this can be found in the manual for your browser or end device. If you choose not to accept cookies it may result in a reduced availability of the services provided on our website. By using our website without deleting or rejecting some or all cookies, you agree that we can place those cookies that you have not deleted or rejected on your device.
We categorize cookies as follows:
- Essential cookies (type 1): These cookies are essential for websites and their features to work properly. Without these cookies, services such as the vehicle configurator may be disabled.
- Functional cookies (type 2): These cookies enable us to improve the usability and performance of websites and to provide various features. Functional cookies can store language settings, for example.
- Performance cookies (type 3): These cookies collect information about how you use websites. Performance cookies help us, for example, to identify especially popular areas of our website. In this way, we can adapt the content of our websites more specifically to your needs and thereby improve what we offer you. These cookies do not collect personal data. Further details on how the information is collected and analyzed can be found in the section ‘Analysis of usage data’.
- Third-party cookies (type 4): These cookies are installed by third parties, e.g. social networks. Their main purpose is to integrate social media content on our site, such as social plugins.
Facebook and Feel Good Shop’s partners may also use their own cookies. We do not control use of these cookies and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
8. Feel Good Shop California Do Not Track Policy
We do not track our Users over time and/or across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third-party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, you can modify the preferences on your browser to set the DNT signal so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked. Please consult your browser for instructions on how to change the preferences to “Do Not Track.”
9. Age Verification: Children
The products offered through our Sites and Apps may be highly regulated and are age-restricted. We are committed to preventing such sales to anyone under the minimum purchasing age for the respective jurisdiction. We will only send you information that encourage or facilitates a purchase of our products after you have certified that 1) you are of legal purchasing age in the respective jurisdiction for the product you wish to purchase; 2) that you wish to be added to our mailing list for the purpose of receiving transactional offers and advertising; and 3) that you understand that providing false information may constitute a violation of the law.
YOU MUST BE TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THE SITE AND THE APP. IF YOU ARE UNDER TWENTY-ONE YEARS OF AGE, THEN YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THE SITE, THE APP, OR ANY FEATURE OR OTHER PART OF OUR SERVICES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THE SITE AND/OR APP, FALLS WITHIN THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
In addition, protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Therefore, we restrict the Site and the App to persons eighteen years or older.
The Services are not aimed at children under 13 years old and we will not collect, use, provide or process in any other form any personal information of children under the age of 13 deliberately. We therefore also ask you, if you are under 13 years old, please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address).
10. Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or affiliates for those third parties or affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit an email request to info@TheFeelGood.Shop. In your request, please specify that you want a “Your California Privacy Rights Notice”. Please allow at least 30 days for a response.
11. International Data Transfer
Please be aware that Personal Information collected may be transferred to, and processed, stored, and used within the United States. If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us at info@TheFeelGood.Shop. You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
13. Revisions to This Policy